There are tens of thousands of web pages devoted to our game. They range
from single pages to hundreds of pages and can be intended for beginners(What is a trump suit?) to
experts(How does Multi 2D work?).
The most efficient way to find what you want may be a search using your preferred search method. The search will almost certainly turn
up several results. What is a trump suit and Multi 2D both turned up relevant results that would take hours to read.
So, here we list a few of the most important sites and then links to list of links.
Go for it.
- American Contract Bridge League Home Page--Full of Information we need
- ACBL Yellow Card--Sort of the basic standard bidding system
- Playground Equipment--A Beginner's Guide to Playing Bridge
- Bridge Winners--Great Free Convention Card Editor, los of discussion
- The Bridge World--Expert Level Focus
- Baron Barclay--Sells stuff we need
- List of Play Online Bridge Sites--Easy, often free, bridge games
- Bridge Guys--Discusses lots and lots of conventions
- Bridge Bum--More Convention Discussion
- Larry Cohen's Pages--Lessons, Quizes, Conventions
- Marty Bergen's Pages--More, Lessons, Quizzes, Conventions with Bergen's twists
- Richard Pavlicek's Pages--Quizzes, Conventions, Lessons, Odds, Hand Evaluation
Well, you should get the idea that the Web is full of bridge materials. Go Look for what you want!