The District's 2018 Grand National Teams competition was held May 5-6 in Erie, PA.
Congratulations to the winners who were:
- Championship Flight--Bernie Greenspan - Brian Ellis, Beachwood OH; Fred Schenker, Pittsburgh PA; Dan Roseberry, Dover OH; Don Sulgrove - Kathleen Sulgrove, Twinsburg OH
- Flight A--Philip Goulding, Wexford PA; Alan Leaver, Mars PA; Ronald Franck - Craig Biddle, Pittsburgh PA
- Flight B--Kevin Robertson - Sharon Robertson - Barbara Greenspan, Beachwood OH; Joan Waletzky, Shaker Heights OH
- Flight C--Kathleen Claunch - Mary Tseng - Ido Millet, Erie PA; Sue Weber, Fairview PA
The winners qualified the National GNT Finals and won cash stipends from the District to assist in their expenses!
See the full results HERE.
These were the Conditions of Contest
The 2019 District Grand National Teams competition will be on May 4-5 in Erie Pa at the:
Flights, determined by point holding on September 1 of the previous year
No Pre-qualification is required.
- Championship Level= Unlimited Overall points are gold
- Flight A= 0-6000 Overall points are gold
- Flight B= 0-2500 Overall points are gold
- Flight C= 0-Non-Life Master Overall points are 25% Gold 75% Red
For more information about the 2019 GNT contact:
Ron Franck, our GNT Coordinator, at 412-913-1505 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.